Pre-Race Day Bib Pick Up
- Bibs will be available for pick-up on Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM. Please join us for the Saturday bib pick up to avoid long lines on Sunday. Bib Pick up will take place at the OC Marathon Offices located at 3100 Airway Avenue, Ste 104 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- If you want to pick up a friends bib, please bring a copy of the friends driver’s license along with a signed waiver. USATF OC Fair 2018
Race Day Schedule
The OC Fair Fun Run starts at 8:00 am sharp! Race day registration (if available) and bib pick-up will be available from 6:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, August 4, 2019 at the Start/ Finish Line inside the gate at the OC Fair Main Gate, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA. There will be NO race day storage for your things. Please make sure you allow yourself time to pick up your bib, put your stuff in your car and get back before the beginning of the race!
A Complimentary Ticket for one-time entry into the OC Fair (valid until closing on August 11, 2019) will be included in the ‘Goodie Bag’. Entry also includes a commemorative medal, souvenir timing chip, and each PAID entry includes a race t-shirt! Please plan on arriving at least an hour early to make sure you receive your registration packet and t-shirt with plenty of time.
Schedule of Events:
6:00 am – Registration and Packet Pick Up Opens
7:40 am – Registration/Packet Pick up Closes
8:00 am – Race Starts
9:15 am – Awards Ceremony at Main Stage
11:00 am – OC Fair Opens to Public.
The Course Time Limit is 1.5 hours. In order for us to allow the OC Fair to open to the public by 10:00 am , all runners must be cleared of the course no later than 9:30 am. If any runners are delayed because of all the different detours to fun, or just enjoying the view, we will need to divert you to a shorter route to the finish line. Don’t worry – we will still get you your finisher’s medal!
Detours to Fun* – Several Detours to Fun will keep you entertained throughout the course! *Please note, all Detours to Fun are limited to one ride/slide/try per person – Basketball Toss, Break the Plates, Giant Slide and Jammin’ at the Pacific Amphitheatre.
Race Day Parking & Directions:
- From Orange County: Take the 405 Freeway to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr. and turn right. Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.
- From Los Angeles: Take the 405 Freeway South to Fairview Dr. and turn right. Take Fairview Dr. to Fair Drive and turn left. Proceed to Gate 1 or 2.
- From San Bernardino/ Riverside County: Take the 91 Freeway West to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr and turn right. Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.