Pre-Race Day Bib Pick Up
- Bibs will be available for pick-up on Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 10 AM to 2 PM. Please join us for the Saturday bib pick up to avoid long lines on Sunday. Bib Pick up will take place at the OC Marathon Offices located at 3100 Airway Avenue, Ste 104 Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
- If you want to pick up a friends bib, please bring a copy of the friends driver’s license along with a signed waiver.
- If you cannot make it to the Saturday bib pick up, your bib can be picked up on Sunday morning at the race.
Race Day Schedule
The OC Fair Fun Run starts at 8:00 am sharp! Race day registration (if available) and bib pick-up will be available from 6:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, at the Start/ Finish Line near the OC Fair Main Gate, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA. There will be NO race day storage for your things. Please make sure you allow yourself time to pick up your bib, put your stuff in your car and get back before the beginning of the race! Your Race Entry also includes a commemorative medal, souvenir timing chip, and a race t-shirt! Please plan on arriving at least an hour early to make sure you receive your registration packet and t-shirt with plenty of time if you do not atten the pre-race pick up.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:00 am – Registration and Packet Pick Up Opens
- 7:40 am – Registration/Packet Pick up Closes
- 8:00 am – Race Starts
- 11:00 am – OC Fair Opens to Public. The Course Time Limit is 1.5 hours.
In order for us to allow the OC Fair to open to the public by 11:00 am, all runners must be cleared off the course no later than 9:30 am. If any runners are delayed because of all the different detours to fun, or just enjoying the view, we will need to divert you to a shorter route to the finish line. Don’t worry – you will still get your finisher’s medal! Detours to Fun* – Several Detours to Fun will keep you entertained throughout the course! *Please note, all Detours to Fun are limited to one try per person – Basketball Toss, Break the Plates, and Jammin’ at the Pacific Amphitheatre.
Race Day Parking & Directions:
- From Orange County: Take the 405 Freeway to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr. and turn right. Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.
- From Los Angeles: Take the 405 Freeway South to Fairview Dr. and turn right. Take Fairview Dr. to Fair Drive and turn left. Proceed to Gate 1 or 2.
- From San Bernardino/ Riverside County: Take the 91 Freeway West to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr and turn right. Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.