Race Rules & FAQs
Rules for Runners
- In order to participate in the OC Fair Fun Run 5K, every runner must sign the waiver and wear their bib.
- Runners must complete the entire 5k in 1 hour and 30 minutes or they will be asked to finish early.
- There are no pets allowed on the race course or at the bib pick up. Service animals are an exception.
- Participants with strollers must start at the back of the starting line in order to avoid getting in the way of faster runners.
- Riders in strollers must wear helmet and have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian, and wheelchair participants must wear helmets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I pick up my bib and packet?
We will have a bib pick-up at the OC Marathon office on Saturday, August 3rd from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Our office is located at 3100 Airway Ave #104, Costa Mesa. We will also have bib pick-up on race day at the OC Fair and Event Center from 6:00 AM – 7:45 AM at 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa.
Where do I park?
From Orange County: Take the 405 Freeway to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr. and turn right. Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.
From Los Angeles: Take the 405 Freeway South to Fairview Dr. and turn right. Take Fairview Dr. to Fair Drive and turn left. Proceed to Gate 1 or 2.
From San Bernardino/ Riverside County1: Take the 91 Freeway West to the 55 Freeway South. Exit Fair/Del Mar. Proceed to Fair Dr and turn right.
Continue on Fair Dr. to Gate 1 or 2.
Where do I go for Race Day Registration?
Race Day Registration (if available) and bib pickup will be available from 6:00 am to 7:45 am on Sunday. August 4th, 2019 at the Start/Finish Line inside the gate at the OC Fair Main Gate, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA.
What if I need to cancel my registration? Do I get a refund?
Unfortunately, there are no refunds or transfers for this event.
Are there age group awards?
For the OC Fair 5k run, there are no age group awards. Awards are given to the First, Second, and Third place Men and Women.
Will there be storage for my things during the race?
No, there will not be any storage available for the race! Pack light and only what you need!
Can I pick up my friends race packet, and shirt before the race?
Yes, you can pick up your friends packet with a signed waiver and a copy of the drivers license.